Our Services - Vegetation


If a private tree is overgrown and causing a problem to the highway, our Highway Steward will inspect and assess the impact being caused. We can take a range of actions from issuing a responsibilities letter, a tree cutting notice, formal notice or arranging for emergency works to be carried out. We can also pass this to our enforcement team for action can be taken if our requests aren’t complied with.

Unfortunately, we cannot assist with private trees overhanging other private properties.