East Sussex Highways respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services.
The following privacy notices will explain how we use your information and protect your privacy:
- Customer Panel Members
- Newsletter and Email Alert Subscribers
- Volunteers for the Deer Warden and Snow Plough Scheme
- Highways Volunteers
- Applications for licences
- Customer Correspondence including: enquiries, reports of problems and telephone calls
- Disabled Parking Bay and Access Protection Marking application process
East Sussex Highways is part of East Sussex County Council. For more information about your rights or how we use your information, to request copies of the information we hold about you, to request that information is deleted or to make a complaint, please see further information on data protection on the East Sussex County Council website.