Our Services - Signs

Neighbourhood watch signs

To request a neighbourhood watch sign, please complete the application and return to enforcement@eastsussexhighways.com.

Details of proposed sites for these signs will be reviewed and if a licence is approved details of sign specifications and suppliers will be provided by East Sussex County Council's Traffic and Safety team.