Our Services - Signs

Temporary directional signs to advertise an event

If you require a temporary directional sign to advertise an event, please contact us. We will pass your request to East Sussex County Council's Traffic and Safety Team who will contact you directly. Full details and a map of the signs locations are required in order for the team to process the application.

Are you aware of a problem?

If you think the problem is an emergency please call us on 0345 60 80 193. If it is not an emergency you can report it easily on-line here.

Report a problem online